At AQM we offer two types of software for data transfer and analysis.
DustData, our premium solution, is a web-based package that enables the user to see live data streaming and manage email and/or text alerts. OfficeLite is our standard package and enables the user to plug in the instrument to retrieve data or dial in via the modem.
DustData is our bespoke web based software that enables you to see your data live real-time via the Internet using your PC, Smartphone or tablet. The information is stored securely on our website and accessed with your unique log-in details. DustData enables you to view your data, print reports and change your instruments parameters without the need for manual data updoad, which can be both time-consuming and costly.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Secure site and password protected login
- Live data streaming from instrument
- Auto graphing tools
- Daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Reports automatically sent to your email via rapid reporter
- Unlimited Text and email alerts * charge applies
- Power and communication failure alerts via text and email
- Manual rapid reports function
- See multiple instrument data on one screen
- Compare dust and met data quickly and easily
- Allows simple data export into MS Excel
- Instrument locations plotted on map
OfficeLite is our basic software package and is aimed at users that do not mind connecting to the instrument via a modem or manually plugging it into a PC in order to retrieve data and generate graphs and reports.
If you have a process, waste site, construction site or anything that emits dust particulates or gasses, we can help you.
To find out more about our services or to discuss how AQM can help you, please do not hesitate to call us on:
0845 686 2270